Change of Address Form

Change of address requests are now completed through your Parent Portal account through our Year-Round Update application. To get started please logon on to your Parent Portal account at and click on the the Year-Round Update icon in the lower left of your Parent Portal navigation bar. 

More information regarding the Year-Round Update application and Parent Portal can be found by clicking here.