Quick Links

Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Main Navigation


Yukon Public Schools LogoYukon Public Schools

Front Page > breadcrumbs: Yukon High School > breadcrumbs: Transcripts >


Ajax Loading Image


Transcripts & Student Verification Requests

Transcripts, NCAA Eligibility, Reading Proficiency / Education / Military / Alumni Verification

Transcripts & Records Requests

If you are a current student...

1.  Request a transcript using the Transcript Request form - clicking on the form will download the pdf form to your device - fill out form and turn in to the Counselor's Secretary

2.  Allow at least 5 business day for processing

3.  Transcripts remain official until the envelope seal is broken.  


If you are a student registering with the NCAA Eligibility Center...

1.  You must first register on the NCAA website  http://www.ncaaclearinghouse.net

2.  Then request a transcript to be sent to NCAA.


If you are a student needing a Reading Proficiency Verification for your Drivers Permit...

1.  Go to the Counselor's Secretary to request the Verification at least 1 day in advance of when you will be going to get your permit

2.  The Verification is only good for 7 days.

3.  If you have not passed the 8th grade reading test, please ask the Counselor's Secretary when the next test will be held.


If you are an Alumni, Education Verification Company or Military Recruiter...

1.  Please fax a request with signed release or copy of identification to 405-354-6640.  Please allow 5 business days for processing.  

2.  Or use Parchment by clicking on this link


Some services offered by Parchment require payment of a fee.  



  • RSS Icon
  • Facebook Icon
  • Twitter Icon

Yukon Public Schools600 Maple StreetYukon, OK  73099

405-354-2587Fax: 405-354-4208

Sign up for the News Update.

Back To Top