Yukon Public Schools Enrollment Center (All Grades)

1000 Yukon Avenue
Yukon, OK 73099 
405-265-1300 FAX: 405-265-1301 

Regular Business Hours - Begins August 4
Monday - Friday    
7:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Summer Business Hours
June 2 - July 31
Monday - Thursday   7:00 am - 3;30 pm
Closed 11:30 - 12:30
Closed Fridays

Closed July 3rd & 4th 
Inclement Weather 
When Yukon Schools are closed due to Inclement Weather, the Enrollment Center will also be closed

The Enrollment Center can assist you with:
Transfers, open and/or emergency
Parent Portal

Enrollment Requirements

We are glad that you have chosen Yukon Public Schools.  If you have any questions about enrolling, please call 405-265-1300 to reach the Yukon's Enrollment Center or visit the Enrollment Center at 1000 Yukon Avenue.

See Immunization Requirements on the right hand side.

Due to limited enrollment spaces for Pre-K students (4 years old on or before September 1 of school year enrolled), Pre-K enrollment will be held in the spring preceding the school year.  Specific information will be available after January 1.  For more information on Pre-K enrollment click HERE.

Returning students will fill out pre-enrollment forms during each spring semester.  Returning students will be required to present a current utility bill (gas, water or electric) before picking up a class schedule annually.

New Student Enrollment Requirements
Enrollment of new K-12 students may be completed at the Yukon Schools Enrollment Center. State law and district policy requires that parents bring the following information with them at the time of enrollment:

Residence Affidavit:
Are you living with a friend or relative and cannot verify your address because no utility bills or renters agreements are in your name? You will need a Residence Affidavit in addition to the other requirements.

To enroll, parents must bring the following with them:
Two utility bills as proofs of residency. Acceptable proofs include gas, water and electric bills. Also a warranty deed statement, ad-valorem tax statement, mortgage statement, rental agreements, or a realtor’s or construction contract must be provided. However, the intent to build a home does not constitute legal residency. If a home is in the process of construction, and a copy of the construction contract with the local address can be filed with the school system, a resident shall have approximately forty-five (45) school days from the date of initial enrollment to establish permanent residence in the home under construction. Telephone, Internet, Cablevision bills, checks and drivers’ licenses will not be accepted as proofs of residency. 

 A current immunization record. Acceptable immunization documents include a record provided by a licensed physician or a public health authority. These documents must include dates and a signature, or stamp of the physician or health department official. A comprehensive list of the immunization requirements by age appears below. 

 An official birth certificate: Parents must bring an official (certified) copy of the child’s birth certificate. Certified copies of birth certificates can be obtained from the Vital Records division in the state where the child was born. To obtain a copy of a birth certificate for a child born in Oklahoma, visit the Vital Records Service Room at the Oklahoma State Department of Health, 1000 NE 10th Street, Oklahoma City. The office is open Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Call 271-4040 for more information or for instructions on obtaining a birth certificate by mail. For information on obtaining a certified copy of a birth certificate for children born outside of Oklahoma, National Center for Health Statistics provides a list of Vital Record agencies at http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/howto/w2w/w2welcom.htm

 Students entering second through 12th grade need to bring a withdrawal form from the last school they attended or the last report card showing the school’s name and address for a record request. 

 Legal papers if applicable: custody, guardianship, adoption, name change, etc. STUDENTS MAY NOT ENROLL WITHOUT COMPLETE IMMUNIZATION RECORDS OR PROOF THAT THE STUDENT IS IN THE PROCESS OF RECEIVING REQUIRED IMMUNIZATIONS. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE. Exemptions to the immunization law may be granted in accordance with the state law and State Health Department requirements. 

2012 District Map
Pre-K Enrollment Guidelines - 2014-2015

View Information HERE.

Residence Affidavit

Are you living with friend or relative and cannot verify your address because no utility bills or renters agreements are in your name? You will need a Residence Affidavit in addition to the other requirements.
Immunization Requirements for Children attending School View Here

Secretaries Training Information Click Here